When you just graduate and you do not know what information you will include, it is better when you make a research that will help you on your problem. For example, you might want to check out 2015-2016 latest CV models. There are lots of tips that guide you so do not worry.
Tips in Creating Recent Graduate Resume
- Bullet points: In creating recent graduate CV, you need to use bullet points in emphasizing important information. It is better when you use this when you present your skills or qualifications. Your CV must be clear and using bullet points helps you to deliver an easy to read the resume.
- Objective statement: It is not bad when you include an objective statement in your document because it helps you to get the attention of the employer. In this section, you need to present who you are, what your skills and what you can offer to the company. Explain to them how you can become an asset when you become part of their company and what they can get to you.
- Highlight your strengths: In a recent graduate resume template, it is good when you highlight about your strengths. Of course, the employer would like to know what you can do and they can have an idea when you present your strengths. Having strengths section will help you to have a good CV.
Do’s That You Should Not Forget in Recent Graduate Resume
- Qualifications: When you check out recent graduate resume template, qualifications section is always included and you need to have it also in your CV. You can write a paragraph, short sentences or bullets points in highlighting your qualifications.
- Always be positive: Even though you recently graduated, it is important that you maintain to be positive. It does not matter when you have lots of experience because you can include your volunteer work and extra-curricular activities. If you recently graduate, the employer will understand that you do not have much experience but show to them that you are a one of a kind applicant they are looking for.
- Formatting guidelines: There are lots of formats that you can follow and it is better when you know about it so that you will not have a hard time to get started.
- Get a feedback: As much as possible, asking help from other people is a nice idea. They can provide some information and opinions on what you still need to do. They can also help you in removing errors in your document.
Recent Graduate Resume Sample
When it comes to recent graduate resume sample, it does not need that all headings should be included. When you check out samples, you only need to include those you think will help you in your job application. Here is a sample!
- Profile Summary
- Extracurricular activities/ Volunteer work
Here is a good 2015-2016 resume example that you can use when you recently graduated from school.
Image credit: businessinsider.com